Each Tuesday, Fancy Plants Catering delivers creative and delicious meal plans to the northside of Chicago.
Delivery happens between Noon and 3:00, or between 6:00 and 9:00 pm based on your preferences.
OR, you can pick up your order at Kitchen 17 during normal business hours on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Each delivery is 3 entrees, 2 sides, a dessert, and a pantry staple with a recipe on how we made it, as well as a recipe on how to use it, all for $75.
Our meals are generous, and we keep with the changing of the seasons, bringing you excellent plant based cuisine, as well as some good pantry staples and recipes to supplement your own cooking.
We’re very excited to focus on bringing Chicago great vegan meals to help you through your week.
Inquiries can be made here, and we hope to feed you soon!
Chef, Fancy Plants Catering
Vegan Meal Planning/Delivery: Tuesday May 1'st
We're offering 3 entrees, 2 sides, dessert, a pantry staple, and couple recipes, all for $75. Every week has a gluten free option too! Just make the request when you order.
If you're interested in Tuesday delivery, let us know by Sunday at 11 pm, and we'll send you a confirmation email in short time!
We'll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here's the menu for this week:
1) Tamales & Mole- Our yuba (tofu skin) chorizo and cashew cheese filled tamales served with our housemade black mole sauce, avocado salsa verde, cashew sour cream, and served over seasoned black beans.
2) Cauliflower and Potato Chana Masala: Our own masala spice blend with aromatics, fresh organic chickpeas, butterball potato, roasted cauliflower, and cilantro. Served with rice.
3) Moroccan-glazed and Grilled Portobello- With couscous, preserved lemon, summer squash, and chermoula sauce.
4) Escalivada: Grilled and chilled eggplants, peppers, sweet onions, and endive, topped with an Italian style salsa verde.
5) Homemade Garlic Naan (for gluten free, we can have more of our homemade gluten free bread)
6) Apple Cobbler with Brown Sugar Crumble.
7) Saag Paneer Inspired Spinach Dip: Served with crostini
Bonus for People Who Order Before the Weekend:
8) Eggplant Bacon Wrapped Dates: Filled with Almond Ricotta
If you are interested in this delivery,
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom of the page and tell us:
1) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
2) If you would like to pick up your order at Kitchen 17, located at 3132 N. Broadway Ave. in Chicago during usual business hours (3:00 – 10:00) on either Tuesday or Wednesday,
If you are in the north side of Chicago, and are available for our Tuesday delivery between Noon and 3:00 pm, or 6:00 and 9:00 pm., leave your name, address, time, and phone number for delivery.
We will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for ordering is by 11:00 pm Sunday evening.
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!