Each Tuesday, Fancy Plants Catering delivers creative and delicious meal plans to the northside of Chicago.
Delivery happens between Noon and 3:00, or between 6:00 and 9:00 pm based on your preferences.
OR, you can pick up your order at Kitchen 17 during normal business hours on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Each delivery is 3 entrees, 2 sides, a dessert, and a pantry staple with a recipe on how we made it, as well as a recipe on how to use it, all for $75.
Our meals are generous, and we keep with the changing of the seasons, bringing you excellent plant based cuisine, as well as some good pantry staples and recipes to supplement your own cooking.
We’re very excited to focus on bringing Chicago great vegan meals to help you through your week.
Inquiries can be made here, and we hope to feed you soon!
Chef, Fancy Plants Catering
Vegan Meal Planning/Delivery: Tuesday May 15th
For this delivery, we're offering 3 entrees, 2 sides, dessert, a pantry staple, and couple recipes, all for $75. Every week has a gluten free option too! Just make the request when you order.
If you're interested in Tuesday delivery, let us know by the previous Sunday at 11 pm, and we'll send you a confirmation email in short time!
We'll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here's the menu for this week:
1) Spicy Catalan Chowder: Seared king trumpet and oyster mushrooms, served in a tomato, saffron, and Mendocino sea vegetable broth. Served with saffron rouille.
2) Taco Kit!- Braised yuba (tofu skin) carnitas, shredded meltable cashew cheese, cultured cashew sour cream, salsa verde, tortillas.
3) Bucatini and Meatballs: Rustichella Bucatini Pasta, Housemade Vegan Sausage Meatballs, Puttanesca Sauce, Parsley. (btw, you'll have to cook the pasta while you heat up the meatballs and sauce. It'll be better that way. I'll provide instruction.)
4) Arancini di Riso: 2 risotto balls filled with cashew mozzarella, deep fried, and served with a rich tomato sauce.
5) Garbanzo Bean and Cardoon Soup: A fresh chickpea and cardoon soup. Cardoons are a wonderful, but very hard to prepare thistle popular in Italy, which is related to the artichoke.
6) Chocolate Allspice Mousse: A wonderfully rich chocolate mousse, seasoned with allspice.
7) Shredded Meltable Cashew Cheddar Cheese (1 pint): Looks eerily like Daiya, but with a great taste. You'll probably use it up quickly!
Bonus for those who order Before the Weekend:
8) Olive & Roasted Bell Pepper Tapenade
If you are interested in this delivery,
Click the 'Buy Now' button at the bottom of the page and tell us:
1) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
2) If you would like to pick up your order at Kitchen 17, located at 3132 N. Broadway Ave. in Chicago during usual business hours (3:00 - 10:00) on either Tuesday or Wednesday,
If you are in the north side of Chicago, and are available for our Tuesday delivery between Noon and 3:00 pm, or 6:00 and 9:00 pm., leave your name, address, time, and phone number for delivery.
We will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for ordering is by 11:00 pm Sunday evening.
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!