Each Tuesday, Fancy Plants Catering delivers creative and delicious meal plans to the northside of Chicago.
Delivery happens between Noon and 3:00, or between 6:00 and 9:00 pm based on your preferences.
OR, you can pick up your order at Kitchen 17 during normal business hours on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Each delivery is 3 entrees, 2 sides, a dessert, and a pantry staple with a recipe on how we made it, as well as a recipe on how to use it, all for $75.
Our meals are generous, and we keep with the changing of the seasons, bringing you excellent plant based cuisine, as well as some good pantry staples and recipes to supplement your own cooking.
We’re very excited to focus on bringing Chicago great vegan meals to help you through your week.
Inquiries can be made here, and we hope to feed you soon!
Chef, Fancy Plants Catering
Vegan Meal Planning/Delivery: Tuesday April 24
We'll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here's the menu for this week:
1) Mushroom Sausage Kofta Skewers- With grilled grapes, cilantro sauce, grilled veggies, and orzo.2) Chinese Ma Po Tofu with Green Beans, Scallions, and Rice: The classic Szechuan tofu dish. Very excellent for when the weather is getting a little bit colder. Like many Szechuan dishes there is a little bit of heat (I'll go easy), but it's balanced with the mild 'numbing' quality of Szechuan peppercorns.
3) Mushroom Goulash with Housemade Spaetzle and Cashew Sour Cream: This is a very complex, as we are using 3 different fermented preparations for this one dish. We make a concentrated fermented pepper paste as well as a homemade sauerkraut to build flavor, and then the sour cultured cashew adds a creamy smoothness.
4) Roasted Beet, Turnip, and Shallot Salad: Almond Blue Cheese, Red Wine-Mustard Vinaigrette, Chive.
5) French Onion Soup: 5 hour Caramelized Onions, Vegan Dashi, Aromatics
6) Cannoli: Lemon-Almond Ricotta Filling, Chocolate Chips.
(If you're gluten free, we're happy to substitute with a decadent chocolate allspice mousse!)
7) Smoked Beet Pate: Served with seeded gluten free bread.
Bonus for People Who Order Before the Weekend:
8) Wine Soaked Almond Feta
If you are interested in this delivery,
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom of the page and tell us:
1) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
2) If you would like to pick up your order at Kitchen 17, located at 3132 N. Broadway Ave. in Chicago during usual business hours (3:00 – 10:00) on either Tuesday or Wednesday,
If you are in the north side of Chicago, and are available for our Tuesday delivery between Noon and 3:00 pm, or 6:00 and 9:00 pm., leave your name, address, time, and phone number for delivery.
We will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for ordering is by 11:00 pm Sunday evening.
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!