We hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and have an exciting new menu in store for you.
We’re offering 3 entrees, 2 sides, dessert, a pantry staple, and couple recipes, all for $75. Every week has a gluten free option too! Just make the request when you order.
If you’re interested in Tuesday delivery, let us know by Sunday at 11 pm, and we’ll send you a confirmation email in short time!
We’ll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here’s the menu for this week:
1) Peking-Style Yuba & Tofu Roulade: Broccoli, Lotus Root, Bell Pepper, Black Garlic Gravy, Scallion, Rice.
This is a fantastic dish that is similar to the ‘Peking Duck’ that is popular in Chinese cuisine, only we’re serving it with a medley of fantastic vegetables, rice, and a black garlic gravy that is similar to a hoisin sauce to tie it all together.
2) Bucatini and Meatballs: Rustichella Bucatini Pasta, Housemade Vegan Sausage Meatballs, Puttanesca Sauce, Parsley. (btw, you’ll have to cook the pasta while you heat up the meatballs and sauce. It’ll be better that way. I’ll provide instruction.)
3) Grilled Oyster Mushroom Gumbo: A classic gumbo featuring meaty grilled oyster mushrooms. We’ll start it with the ‘holy trinity’ of cajun cooking, onions, celery, and bell peppers. We’ll add a lot of garlic, some seared okra, a long cooked roux, a rich stock, and 8 different herbs and spices. Then top it off with a mix of white, and wild rice, topped with scallions, parsley, and file powder.
4) Smoked Squash ‘Caprese:’- Made with smoked squash (in place of traditional tomatoes), our homemade cashew mozzarella, arugula, olive oil, and balsamic reduction.
5) Seared Brussels Sprouts: Served with a homemade savory plum sauce.
6) Cannoli: Lemon-Almond Ricotta Filling
(Yes, we can even make GF cannoli!)
7) Almond Parmesan: Our housemade almond parmesan is a solid piece of hard cheese that you can shave onto a dish (as shown in the photo of the fava beans), or even grate on a microplane like you would over a fresh pasta dish. A little goes a long way, and will likely last you for months!
If you are interested in this delivery
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
1) How many sets you would like to order
2) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
3) Your address and phone number for delivery
… and we will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for ordering is by 11:00 pm Sunday evening.
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!