Every Thursday through Sunday at Fancy Plants Cafe, from 6pm – 10pm, we serve fun, seasonally changing dinner options in a more refined setting.
Our concepts and menus will change over time, and will reflect our 10+ years of working in award-winning kitchens to push the boundaries of innovative vegan cuisine.
We’re starting off with a fun ‘small plates’ theme, where dishes are meant to be shared (or not) with friends and family. Please check in, as we will often have nightly specials as well!
That said, here is our current menu. For the sake of simplicity, we made every single dish $9, across the board.
Also, every dish can be made gluten free by request:
1) Cauliflower Gratin in a Clay Pot: Chopped Mandarin Supremes, Berber Oil, Herbs.
2) Saag Paneer Spinach Dip: Served with Crostini.
3) Beet Tartar: Sumac, Urfa Chile, Pickled Red Onion, Toast Points
4) Sunchoke Salad: Roasted Sunchokes, Smoked Apples, Rosemary Oil, Sorrel, Whipped Cashew
5) Arancini di Riso: Fried Risotto Balls willed with Vegan Cashew Mozzarella, served over Rich Tomato Sauce, with Basil and Almond Parmesan
6) Soup of the Day: With housemade GF seeded bread
7) Roasted Japanese Sweet Potato: With Spiced Coconut Foam, Nori, Shishito Peppers, and Togarashi
8) Maitake Mushroom Pate: Served with crostini
9) Caesar Salad: with Smoked Tofu and Almond Parmesan
10) Kabocha Squash Croquettes: With Tensuyu and Spicy Mustard
We’re also featuring our Smoked Lentil Bolognese Lasagna!: We make it with housemade cashew mozzarella, a rich tomato sauce, meaty smoked lentils, and a fistful of fresh basil. This entree goes for $14
Fancy Plants Cafe is a BYOB establishment, but we have N/A bottled drinks for purchase.
And always, we will have an assortment of wonderful pastries and desserts for purchase!
For parties of 6 or more, you can make a reservation by calling (773)857-1588.
We look forward to feeding you, and it will be our honor.
-Kevin and FPC team.