- This event has passed.
Vegan Meal Pickup/Delivery: Tuesday March 13
March 13 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$75
For this delivery, we’re offering 3 entrees, 2 sides, dessert, a pantry staple, and couple recipes, all for $75. Every week has a gluten free option too! Just make the request when you order.
If you’re interested in Tuesday delivery, let us know by the previous Sunday at 11 pm, and we’ll send you a confirmation email in short time!
We’ll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here’s the menu for this week:
1) Grilled Oyster Mushroom Gumbo: A classic gumbo featuring meaty grilled oyster mushrooms. We’ll start it with the ‘holy trinity’ of cajun cooking, onions, celery, and bell peppers. We’ll add a lot of garlic, some seared okra, a long cooked roux, a rich stock, and 8 different herbs and spices. Then top it off with a mix of white, and wild rice, topped with scallions, parsley, and file powder.
2) Seared Polenta Cake: Cannolini Bean and Tomato Ragout, Fermented Pepper, Mushrooms, Broccoli, and Roasted Garlic. A rich and decadent Italian dish.
3) Tamales & Mole- Our yuba (tofu skin) chorizo and cashew cheese filled tamales served with our housemade black mole sauce, avocado salsa verde, cashew sour cream, and served over seasoned black beans.
4) Arancini di Riso: 2 risotto balls filled with cashew mozzarella, deep fried, and served with a rich tomato sauce.
5) Patatas Bravas: The classic Spanish potato dish, served with a spicy tomato and chile based sauce.
6) Almond Cake: With Roasted Strawberry Compote.
7) Our Almond Parmesan: Perfect for grating or shaving on top of the Polenta Cake, Tamales (not traditional, but don’t judge… it’s good), Arancini di Riso, or the Patatas Bravas. Or whatever you find it’s good for. A little goes a long way!
If you are interested in this delivery,
Please email us at email@example.com and tell us:
1) How many sets you would like to order
2) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
3) If you would like to pick up your order at Kitchen 17, located at 3132 N. Broadway Ave. in Chicago during usual business hours (3:00 – 10:00) on either Tuesday or Wednesday,
If you are in the north side of Chicago, and are available for our Tuesday delivery between Noon and 3:00 pm, or 6:00 and 9:00 pm., leave your name, address, time, and phone number for delivery.
We will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for ordering is by 11:00 pm Sunday evening.
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!